Carbon Reduction Options for Housing Managers (CROHM) has been used to undertake assessments covering around 2.5 million homes across the UK, in all sectors of the market.
- Save 28 – 52% on work programmes with unrivalled data quality for individual properties, prices and applicable measures
- Analyse and report on energy performance data for your property portfolio
- Identify cost-effective retrofit programmes to meet government and organisational targets
- Continuously improve the quality of your property data, along with your housing stock
- Includes 5 free days of consultancy services each year to help you make best use of your data, for example assisting with written reports, advising on additional data collection and cleansing, or defining procurement specifications.
Why use CROHM to manage the energy performance of your housing stock?
- Incorporate multiple data sources to reflect the drivers of your energy-related work programmes
- Use our reports, or generate your own with our simple wizards, to make sense of complex data
- Work with data specific to your individual properties, not generic archetypes
- Manage the quality of the energy performance data to give you confidence when making decisions
- Get an independent view as the analysis is not linked to any specific measure, brand or contractor
Clients use the software to plan and deliver their energy efficiency programmes:
- Identify homes at risk of fuel poverty, and the measures necessary to remove this risk
- Identify opportunities to get ECO, FIT, RHI and grant-funding
- Comply with minimum energy efficiency standards (MEES)
- Integrate retrofit with wider asset management and investment plans
- Calculate costs of works to inform and improve procurement decisions
- Generate maps and other graphics to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Report on the benefit of energy efficiency programmes
- Web-based solution compatible with all main browsers, with no additional software required
- Housing stock data is collated, cleansed and intelligently cloned
- Calculates SAP ratings, fuel bills, carbon emissions and data quality for each property
- Dynamic/automatic updates to reports in response to changes to address level energy performance data, pricing information and other variables
- Uses RdSAP 9.93 for calculations (the latest standard for EPC software)
- Report on retrofit opportunities by property type, age, postcode, and other helpful indicators, dependent on client data, such as tenure and likely void periods.
- Report on more detailed property characteristics such as heating system, wall type, renewable energy potential, property tenure & age, and fuel poverty risk
- Bulk data import/export to integrate use with Property Asset Management Systems such as Civica Keystone, Rowanwood Apex, OPENAssets and In4Systems
- Export data in .xlxs format
- Maintains a record of change to each property over time
- Technical and business support provided online and over the phone, as well as through periodic workshops.