Carbon Reduction Options for Housing Managers (CROHM) has been used to undertake assessments covering around 2.5 million homes across the UK, in all sectors of the market.
- Save 28 – 52% on work programmes with unrivalled data quality for individual properties, prices and applicable measures
- Analyse and report energy performance data for your property portfolio
- Identify cost-effective retrofit programmes to meet government and organisational targets
- Continuously improve the quality of your property data, along with your housing stock
Why use CROHM to manage the energy performance of your housing stock?
- Incorporate multiple data sources to reflect the drivers of your energy-related work programmes
- Use our reports, or generate your own with our simple wizards, to make sense of complex data
- Work with data specific to your individual properties, not generic archetypes
- Manage the quality of the energy performance data to give you confidence when making decisions
- Get an independent view as the analysis is not linked to any specific measure, brand or contractor
- Access 5 free days of consultancy services each year to make best use of your data
Clients use the software to plan and deliver their energy efficiency programmes:
- Identify homes at risk of fuel poverty, and the measures necessary to remove this risk
- Identify opportunities to get ECO, FIT, RHI and grant-funding
- Comply with minimum energy efficiency standards (MEES)
- Integrate retrofit with wider asset management and investment plans
- Calculate costs of works to inform and improve procurement decisions
- Generate maps and other graphics to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Report on the benefit of energy efficiency programmes
- Web-based solution compatible with all main browsers, with no additional software required
- Housing stock data is collated, cleansed and intelligently cloned
- Calculates SAP ratings, fuel bills, carbon emissions and data quality for each property
- Dynamic/automatic updates to reports in response to changes to address level data, pricing information and other variables
- Uses RdSAP 9.93 for calculations (the latest standard for EPC software)
- Report on retrofit opportunities by property type, age, postcode, and other helpful indicators, dependent on client data, such as tenure and likely void periods.
- Report on more detailed property characteristics such as heating system, wall type, renewable energy potential, property tenure & age, and fuel poverty risk
- Can import EPC XML files directly to populate the data for properties
- Export data in .xlxs format to share with others
- Maintains a record of change to each property over time
- Technical and business support provided online and over the phone, as well as through periodic workshops.